Home » Item Display

Photograph of old Warm Springs resort guest cottages, Georgia Warm Springs Foundation, Warm Springs, Meriwether County, Georgia, 1930 -1940?

Click here to view the item (new window)
Type: Photographs | StillImage
Title: Photograph of old Warm Springs resort guest cottages, Georgia Warm Springs Foundation, Warm Springs, Meriwether County, Georgia, 1930 -1940?
Date: 1930-1940
Description: A photograph of old Warm Springs resort guest cottages, Georgia Warm Springs Foundation, Warm Springs, Meriwether County, Georgia, sometime between 1930 and 1940. The cottages were used by polio patients after Franklin Delano Roosevelt bought the resort and created the Georgia Warm Springs Foundation.
Subjects: Georgia Warm Springs Foundation | Cottages--Georgia--Warm Springs | Wooden-frame houses--Georgia--Warm Springs | Pedestrian areas--Georgia--Warm Springs | Ramps (Walkways)--Georgia--Warm Springs | People with disabilities--Orientation and mobility--Georgia--Warm Springs | Dirt roads--Georgia--Warm Springs | Trees--Georgia--Warm Springs | Seesaw--Georgia--Warm Springs | Warm Springs (Ga.) | Meriwether County (Ga.)
Contributors: Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute for Rehabilitation
Online Publisher: Athens, Ga. : Digital Library of Georgia in association with the Roosevelt Institute for Rehabilitation, 2010
Original Material: Roosevelt Warm Springs/Georgia Warm Springs Foundation Photograph Collection, Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute for Rehabilitation, Warm Springs, Georgia
Rights and Usage: Please contact the Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute re: reproduction and usage.

Cite as: [title of item], Selections from the Records of the Georgia Warm Springs Foundation, 1924-1974, Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute for Rehabilitation, presented in the Digital Library of Georgia.

Persistent Link to Item: http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/warm/id:rws00275

Related Institutions: Digital Library of Georgia
Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute for Rehabilitation
Collection Information: Selections from the Records of the Georgia Warm Springs Foundation, 1924-1974