Home » Item Display

Photograph of a man in a suit reading the label on a can in the commissary at the Georgia Warm Springs Foundation, Warm Springs, Meriwether County, Georgia, 1929-1939?

Click here to view the item (new window)
Type: Photographs | StillImage
Title: Photograph of a man in a suit reading the label on a can in the commissary at the Georgia Warm Springs Foundation, Warm Springs, Meriwether County, Georgia, 1929-1939?
Date: 1929-1939
Description: A photograph of a man in a suit reading the label on a can in the commissary at the Georgia Warm Springs Foundation, Warm Springs, Meriwether County, Georgia, sometime between 1929 and 1939. The commissary served the needs of Georgia Warm Springs Foundation patients and families.
Subjects: Georgia Warm Springs Foundation | Health facilities--Georgia--Warm Springs | Health resorts--Georgia--Warm Springs | Grocery trade--Georgia--Warm Springs | Canned foods--Georgia--Warm Springs | Coca Cola (Trademark) | Signs and signboards--Georgia--Warm Springs | Gasholders | Tanks--Georgia--Warm Springs | Telephone--Georgia--Warm Springs | Warm Springs (Ga.) | Meriwether County (Ga.)
Contributors: Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute for Rehabilitation
Online Publisher: Athens, Ga. : Digital Library of Georgia in association with the Roosevelt Institute for Rehabilitation, 2010
Original Material: Roosevelt Warm Springs/Georgia Warm Springs Foundation Photograph Collection, Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute for Rehabilitation, Warm Springs, Georgia
Rights and Usage: Please contact the Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute re: reproduction and usage.

Cite as: [title of item], Selections from the Records of the Georgia Warm Springs Foundation, 1924-1974, Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute for Rehabilitation, presented in the Digital Library of Georgia.

Persistent Link to Item: http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/warm/id:rws00332

Related Institutions: Digital Library of Georgia
Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute for Rehabilitation
Collection Information: Selections from the Records of the Georgia Warm Springs Foundation, 1924-1974