Home » Item Display

Photograph of an employee ringing up a purchase on the cash register at the commissary of the Georgia Warm Springs Foundation, Warm Springs, Meriwether County, Georgia, 1929-1939

Click here to view the item (new window)
Type: Photographs | StillImage
Title: Photograph of an employee ringing up a purchase on the cash register at the commissary of the Georgia Warm Springs Foundation, Warm Springs, Meriwether County, Georgia, 1929-1939
Date: 1929-1939
Description: A photograph of an employee ringing up a purchase on the cash register at the commissary of the Georgia Warm Springs Foundation, Warm Springs, Meriwether County, Georgia, sometime between 1929 and 1939.
Subjects: Georgia Warm Springs Foundation | Health facilities--Georgia--Warm Springs | Health resorts--Georgia--Warm Springs | Grocery trade--Georgia--Warm Springs | Georgia Warm Springs Foundation--Employees | Canned foods--Georgia--Warm Springs | Cash registers--Georgia--Warm Springs | Baked products--Georgia--Warm Springs | Commercial products--Georgia--Warm Springs | Signs and signboards--Georgia--Warm Springs | Warm Springs (Ga.) | Meriwether County (Ga.)
Contributors: Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute for Rehabilitation
Online Publisher: Athens, Ga. : Digital Library of Georgia in association with the Roosevelt Institute for Rehabilitation, 2010
Original Material: Roosevelt Warm Springs/Georgia Warm Springs Foundation Photograph Collection, Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute for Rehabilitation, Warm Springs, Georgia
Rights and Usage: Please contact the Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute re: reproduction and usage.

Cite as: [title of item], Selections from the Records of the Georgia Warm Springs Foundation, 1924-1974, Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute for Rehabilitation, presented in the Digital Library of Georgia.

Persistent Link to Item: http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/warm/id:rws00333

Related Institutions: Digital Library of Georgia
Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute for Rehabilitation
Collection Information: Selections from the Records of the Georgia Warm Springs Foundation, 1924-1974