Home » Item Display

Photograph of the patient choir singing in the Roosevelt Memorial Chapel at the Georgia Warm Springs Foundation, Warm Springs, Meriwether County, Georgia, 1935-1945

Click here to view the item (new window)
Type: Photographs | StillImage
Title: Photograph of the patient choir singing in the Roosevelt Memorial Chapel at the Georgia Warm Springs Foundation, Warm Springs, Meriwether County, Georgia, 1935-1945
Date: 1935-1945
Description: A photograph of the patient choir singing in the Roosevelt Memorial Chapel at the Georgia Warm Springs Foundation, Warm Springs, Meriwether County, Georgia, sometime between 1935 and 1945. Fred Bolts, left, directs the choir.
Subjects: Georgia Warm Springs Foundation | Health facilities--Georgia--Warm Springs | Health resorts--Georgia--Warm Springs | Wheelchairs--Georgia--Warm Springs | Orthopedic apparatus--Georgia--Warm Springs | Patients--Georgia--Warm Springs | People with disabilities--Georgia--Warm Springs | Women with disabilities--Georgia--Warm Springs | Reading--Georgia--Warm Springs | Choirs (Music)--Georgia--Warm Springs | Singing--Georgia--Warm Springs | Warm Springs (Ga.) | Meriwether County (Ga.)
Contributors: Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute for Rehabilitation
Online Publisher: Athens, Ga. : Digital Library of Georgia in association with the Roosevelt Institute for Rehabilitation, 2010
Original Material: Roosevelt Warm Springs/Georgia Warm Springs Foundation Photograph Collection, Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute for Rehabilitation, Warm Springs, Georgia
Rights and Usage: Please contact the Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute re: reproduction and usage.

Cite as: [title of item], Selections from the Records of the Georgia Warm Springs Foundation, 1924-1974, Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute for Rehabilitation, presented in the Digital Library of Georgia.

Persistent Link to Item: http://dlg.galileo.usg.edu/warm/id:rws00348

Related Institutions: Digital Library of Georgia
Roosevelt Warm Springs Institute for Rehabilitation
Collection Information: Selections from the Records of the Georgia Warm Springs Foundation, 1924-1974