Links open in a new browser window.
General Georgia and Georgia History
- American Local History Network: Georgia. American Local History Network.
- Georgia County Histories, Resources and Links. Roadside Georgia.
- Georgia Division of Archives and History. State of Georgia, Office of Secretary of State.
- Jackson, Ed and Charly Pou. Georgia History. Carl Vinson Institute of Government, The University of Georgia.
- Jackson, Ed. GeorgiaInfo. Carl Vinson Institute of Government, The University of Georgia.
- Jackson, Ed. Historical Atlas of County Maps. Carl Vinson Institute of Government, The University of Georgia.
- National Register of Historic Places, National Register Information System: Search By Location for Georgia Listings. National Park Service; National Register of Historic Places.
- Our Georgia History. 2001-2002.
Photography and History of Photography
- The American Museum of Photography. 2002.
- The Daguerreian Society. The Daguerreian Society.
- George Eastman House International Museum of Photography and Film. George Eastman House.
- Helios: Photography Online. Smithsonian American Art Museum.
Other Historic Photograph Collections
- African American Perspectives: Pamphlets from the Daniel A. P. Murray Collection 1818-1907. Rare Book and Special Collections Division, Library of Congress.
- Allen, James, and John Littlefield. Without Sanctuary: Photographs and Postcards of Lynchings in America. 2000. Musarium.
- America from the Great Depression to World War II: Photographs from the FSA-OWI, 1935-1945. The Library of Congress.
- American Memory: The Library of Congress Photography Collection. The Library of Congress.
- Florida State Archives Photographic Collection. Florida Department of State Division of Library and Information Services Bureau of Archives and Records Management.
- Georgia Tech Photograph Collection. Georgia Tech Archives and Record Management.
- Historic American Buildings Survey/Historic American Engineering Record. The Library of Congress.
- Historic Images of Athens, Ga. University of Georgia's Hargrett Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Images of African Americans in the 19th Century. 1999. The Schomburg Center for Research in Black Culture; The New York Public Library.
- Lane Brothers Commercial Photographers Photographic Collection, 1920-1976, Atlanta Georgia Commercial Photographers. William Russell Pullen Library..
- New York Public Library Photography Collection. New York Public Library, Humanities and Social Sciences Library,The Miriam & Ira D. Wallach Division of Art, Prints and Photographs.
- Provenzo, Jr., Ph.D., Eugene F. W.E.B. DuBois' The Exhibit of American Negroes World's Fair (Exposition Universelle) Paris 1900. School of Education University of Miami.
- Robert E. Williams Photographic Collection: African-Americans in the Augusta, Ga. Vicinity (Richmond Co.), ca. 1872-1898. University of Georgia's Hargrett Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
- Tracy O'Neal Photographic Collection, 1923-1975, Atlanta Georgia Commercial Photographer. William Russell Pullen Library.
- USDA Historical Photographs. United States Department of Agriculture; USDA Online Photography Center.
- Work Progress Administration (WPA) Projects in Georgia. University of Georgia's Hargrett Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
Other Related Sites
- Abraham, Terry. Repositories of Primary Sources. University of Idaho.
- Albright, Gary and Monique Fischer. Care of Photographs, a Technical Leaflet. 1999. Northeast Document Conservation Center.
- Conservation Online/Preservation Information for the General Public. Preservation Department of Stanford University Libraries.
- Preservation of Photographs: Select Bibliography. 1999. Northeast Document Conservation Center.